I'm Falling in Love and Broken Hearts


love, longing, pain and painful ..
all mixed into one in this heart ..
whether the words let alone that I raised is not for you ..

your heart happier to see me suffer?
lugaskah laugh I miss your lips dikala?

I still remembered the beginning we meet ..
are interested me and I recognize more in you ..
I realized so many wonderful things to you
you make me fall in love with you ..

the seconds ticking .. I also know you deeper and deeper ..
also deepened my love to you ..
the sea was like falling in love with the beach ..
Such is also my love to you ..

but why, you mind me?
you do not care anymore if I ..
even any you're not going to look ..
sehina that why I'm in your eyes?

I knew it was not me who is in your heart ..
Should this torture but you give your heart and this love?

please, stop my wounds ..
stop my pain ..
just say if you do not care anymore ..
then I'll stop there in front of

I'm not disappear like dust in the wind ..
to keep you happy without hurting ..

Comments