My love ....


if one day I can not breathe anymore ... either tomorrow, next day or time
will come .... to know is love ....
the greatest gift I ever have is when we love and I
love between each other ...
even though you're far away, and maybe now you'll never occurred to
mengingatiku ...
My love ....
when the call to prayer rang out .... I'm going to cry ....
My cedar, how great sin have I committed ...
menyintai beings other than my husband ...
but the interior is often scream ...
sentiasa expect true love and affection from you ...
why did you leave me without a cause?
My love ....
my memory, every expression dibibirku ... although your name is never extinguished
moment ...
actually I was too menyintai you sincerely my heart ...
My love ... ..
Nexus sebegini begged me not ...
my love is not fake ....
He was born of a woman's conscience ....
pure and sincere ....
I actually find true love ....
although I know ...
Nexus is not a ending and not everywhere ....
but believe me ... .. my love is up to hujung my life ....
now ... let's just that I menyintai yourself .... if only in dreams ...
me ... my love is always there for you dear ... ...

Comments